The Pottstown Regional Public Library provides passes for free admission to local attractions in Montgomery and surrounding counties, including:
- Elmwood Park Zoo
- Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania
- Reading Public Museum
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles - closed for renovation
- Battleship New Jersey
- Passes must be checked out on an adult card and circulate for 7 days.
- Passes may not be renewed.
- Passes must be checked out and returned to Pottstown Regional Public Library. To avoid loss, do not return passes in the bookdrop.
- There is a limit of one pass per family.
- The number of guests admitted with each pass will vary with the museum, but each pass admits at least 1-2 adults and 2 children to general exhibits.
- Special exhibits and classes are not included; an admission fee may apply to any special programs.
- Passes may be put on hold through the online catalog. Search the catalog using search term "museum pass" and restrict the assigned branch to Pottstown Regional Public Library.
- DO NOT DISCARD THE PASS after your museum visit. Failure to return a museum pass to the Pottstown Regional Public Library will generate fines and significant fees.
Visit each website to confirm dates and times of operation.